When you're on cafemom,are you between jobs{like waiting for your kid to wake up,just on here for fun,cooking waiting for your food to cook}?

I ususualy go on here waiting for my food to cook or waiting for my daughter to get to bed,or just for the fun of it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, usually I come on here when I'm taking a break in between things. Right now, my husband just took her outside to play while I do my homework. I just finished one subject and I'm going to cruise here for ten minutes, do the dishes, then go and work on my next subject. :)
    Anonymous

• I use it as a way to get away from the outside world for a brief second or two. That is all. It is nice to try and provide for others in return I would hope that one day someone would be able to provide me with some answer I might need.
    momof349

Answer by momof349 at 4:14 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I get on in the mornings while the kids are eating breakfast and watching cartoons.. and when my son is napping and daughter is at pre school
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 4:14 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I am on in the mornings when my kids are eating their breakfast. I sometimes get on when they go down for their naps too.
    Just for fun to see what's going on in the world outside my home.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:12 PM on May. 10, 2010