what is the best way of making money when you don't work and you need money?

You know you don't work and you are a house mom taking care of the family and you have a special needs child to take care. How can you make extra money on the side?

SCRAGIRL31

Asked by SCRAGIRL31 at 4:12 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

• I watch a child or two in my house.
    Anonymous

• i do a lot of paid to click sites and stuff..i make about $6.00 a day doing that and i also work 3 hours a day for a few companies a week
    mommy2ys

Answer by mommy2ys at 4:18 PM on May. 10, 2010

• you can't make money unless you work.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:19 PM on May. 10, 2010

• even if you are at home it is time consuming and it is still considered "work"
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:20 PM on May. 10, 2010

• mommy2yrs how do you find companies out there? I have tried. I would like to do mailings or just doing typing. can you please respond.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 4:26 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I do sites like hit$4pay and lightspeed and mypoints. it isn't much at all compared to what an actual job would pay but it has bought my groceries for the last year.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:40 PM on May. 10, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 4:46 PM on May. 10, 2010

• you could always try to find a job that will have a flexible schedule...maybe you could strip..sometimes you could make a weeks pay in one night doing that. Idk you though..
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:49 PM on May. 10, 2010

• THIS COMMENT MADE BY SHAY1130 IS VERY "RUDE" WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A COMMENT LIKE THAT? OR ARE YOU KIDDING.
    Anonymous

• why? because i did it before.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:18 PM on May. 10, 2010