"im going to beat the mexican pi$$ out of you"?!?!?!?!

dont bother to reply if you dont watch the video.

http://gawker.com/5534555/im-going-to-beat-the-fing-mexican-piss-out-of-you

what the hell is wrong with these cops? i think they should have their badge taken away....IMMEDIATLY(sp?)

lhernandez7208

Asked by lhernandez7208 at 4:14 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree. That was pretty horrible to watch.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 4:23 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I agree. The video wouldn't load but from what I read this is majorly screwed up! You reap what you sow, and it's seems to be harvest time for the cops involved.

Anonymous

• Idiots on ALL sides, in ALL places, in ALL colors. This mans badge should go. If for no other reason than he seems to have rage issues!! 2 things tho.....there just HAPPENNED to be a freelance video guy on scene AND the last line of the story was unnecessary and calls into question the legitimacy of the entire article. Video DOESNT lie and on THAT the cop should lose his badge....BUT that smart@ss line DOES make the article suspect.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 4:44 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Pigs who don't deserve to be part of a force that is meant to SERVE and PROTECT! Racism is alive and well and those who try to deny it are just blind!
    Anonymous

• This happens all.of.the.time. Horrible abuse of power. The 2 officers (male+female) should be fired, and the remainder who watched, disciplined with accompanying written, filed documentation of their participation in the incident. I'd suspect a pending law suit will be dropped on the city of Seattle.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 5:00 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Oh no, that is so hard to watch and out here in SEATTLE? What the hell? That racist shit does not bode well with our citizens. Thank you for posting the video. I will be forwarding it on my facebook and alerting others who give a crap about abuse of power. That is such an embarrassment on one of the MOST tolerant cities in the country.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:51 PM on May. 10, 2010

• This I have been trying to tell some of you here, cops, come with their own little prejudices and bigotry and the fact they hold a position of power make them quite dangerous. I also saw the video of the cop apologizing and crying on a press conference about the incident.

Answer by older at 5:59 PM on May. 10, 2010

• @older-
    yeah like we "bought" the apology..hes really hoping he doesnt get fired.
    now imagine how many more cops wil be doing this in Arizona?
    i hope they dont abuse their power like these did.Illegal or not this is WRONG
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 6:07 PM on May. 10, 2010

• He was crying and apologizing because this time he was caught. I'd bet it wasn't the first time he has pulled this type of stunt. Anyone know a cop like this? I do.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 6:13 PM on May. 10, 2010

Not only is he ONLY sorry that he got CAUGHT (and his BOSS is CHIEF DIAZ!!) but he seemed so COMFORTABLE doing it that he did so IN FRONT of OTHER officers with NO FEAR of being turned in....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 6:24 PM on May. 10, 2010