How much is your annual income (before taxes)? And Does your annual household income make your family illegible for government assistance? only anon answers

We have a annual income of 62,000.00 before taxes for a family of 4. And we don't qualify for any kind of government assistance.

Please post anon so anyone can't pm.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

• 22800 for three (no pa)
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:18 PM on May. 10, 2010

• 30,000 of a family of 4. Soon to be 5. We qualify for government assistants. The only thing we use is free school lunch program.
    Anonymous

• $31,000 for a family of 7. We are definitely eligible for assistance but choose to not use it. We are capable of meeting our bills, paying our mortgage, putting money into savings, and feeding our family, and we help pay for medical coverage through work.
    Anonymous

• 75,000 family of 4 (no PA)
    Anonymous

• Right now, we're at about $32k for a family of three, about to be four. And soon the majority of it won't be taxable (thank goodness for VA disability finally coming through). I don't know if we qualify for assistance because right now, we don't need it. I know a couple of years ago we qualified for WIC, but right now, we're doing okay, so I don't know if we still qualify.
    Anonymous

• My husband makes about 70,000 a year. No public assistance. Family of 4, soon to be 5. lol
    Anonymous

• 24,000 for a family of 3 going on 4. We are eligible, but as of right now only have Medicaid for our child because of surgeries speech therapy ect. he needs. We will also be getting Medicaid for our next child but that is all we do and will get.
    Anonymous

• DH made the most in '09 about 40,000. We are a family of 5 right now. By the end of the year we'll be a family of 6. We qualify for (and only use) WIC. We don't have one old enough for school yet and haven't filled papers of any other type of help. Not sure what all we would qualify for cause I don't know what's all out there. We are making it right now though.
    Anonymous

• About 10K a year for a family of 5. But we can't get any PA because we own out house and my name is on my parents property as well... So as far as the govt. is concerned we own 2 houses... And that makes us ineligible.
    Anonymous

• Last year we had $0 and can't qualify for assistance because neither of us could find work. Now it's only me that can't find a job and until I do we're still SOL.
    Anonymous