Mild adult content.

My SO likes to have his nipples played with but I have never had a guy like that so I'm at a loss for where to start cause it feels unnatural for me to do it...Ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I thought my hubby would not enjoy it so I never did it, until recently. I was kissing my way "down" and stopped at his nipples, he didn't say anything or push me away so I continued, and found out he loves it. It's really no big deal. Nipples are nipples whether it's a man or a woman. I love his chest and rubbing it and kissing it, so the nipple part is just part of the whole process. I did have a boyfriend about 15 years ago that went crazy over it like no other guy I ever saw, hahahaha.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 1:39 PM on May. 12, 2010

• If you're uncomfortable with it...you probably wont enjoy it...and he'll probably notice...and in turn, he wont enjoy it either. But if you want to give it a try...this is what I do...cuz my hubby likes it too. I'll start off kissing his neck...and then just keep going down...and kind of lightly lick his nipples...not a big deal..I like it too...just do to him as he would do to you I guess....
    Anonymous

• You know I think it could be a guy thing when my dh is on top of me and doing his thing I sometimes lick his chest or suck on his nipple and he sometimes cum right away or sometimes he holds back but when I do it again that's it.
    Anonymous

• Give him a BJ and start by kissing him then kissing and licking down his chest, then, you know, suck on his bewbies. Lol.
    charliebean

Answer by charliebean at 3:04 PM on May. 11, 2010