Has anyone ever PM you for answering a question?

What was the question and your response that they had to contact you? People have PMed me but it was just asking for more info about the advice, but had anyone ever got a bad private message?

BrittanyD07

Asked by BrittanyD07 at 4:21 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes, twice about advice and once about something i said about how i felt that having a csection was not "giving birth"..she was pretty pissed.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:24 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Ya, I told a lady "screw you" for sticking up for an abusive husband, and she was none too happy with me. Her PM said something like-"you didn't need to say that to me? Can't remember the rest, who cares. I shouldn't have said that to her but she was going psycho on some poor lady just looking for help. I never bash on here-must've been PMSing.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 4:25 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Yup.. I received "hate" messages from a chick because I stated that I think sometimes a pop on the butt is appropriate for some children. Ah well.. I don't really care. i don't judge others for what they do, and I think this woman just had too much time on her hands.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 4:27 PM on May. 10, 2010

• yup! I get them every once in a while. I just tell the don't like what I or others have to say then don't ask for advice.
    I get more from others looking for more advice or just like to talk more or be friends.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:29 PM on May. 10, 2010

• a csection was not "giving birth"..she was pretty pissed.

cough cough thats pretty ignorant
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 4:32 PM on May. 10, 2010

• i only said it because i had a csection and i did not feel as though i had "given birth"...i was not being ignorant.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:35 PM on May. 10, 2010

• i believe the phrase "giving birth" is kinda the same as "being birthed" which means being passed through the vagina
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:37 PM on May. 10, 2010

• idk..if a doctor is doing it for you though..what do you call it?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:38 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Yeah... lots of times. I have an abortion support group where women can talk openly about their abortion experience and why they regret their abortions. I get lots of good and bad PMs about it. Eh... at least the group is gaining members and getting some kind of publicity.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 4:40 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I've received a few nasty PMs. One was from a woman who wanted to know why she was having difficulty finding information on a subject and I told her that her spelling was way off and told her the correct spelling. Apparently correcting her spelling was offensive even though her question was basically asking for the correct spelling so she could google. Another time a grandmother was asking why her daughter would be upset that she did so much for her grandkids and I suggested stepping back a bit. I got a nasty PM back that totally explained why her daughter might be annoyed by her interfering ways.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 5:01 PM on May. 10, 2010