IS THERE A SUCH THING OF A FREE FITNESS TRAINER?

I HAVE STARTED WORKING OUT BUT SOME TIMES I FEEL LIKE I CAN'T DO THIS ON MY OWN. SINCE I DON'T WORK I CAN' AFFORD A TRAINER. BUT IF MAYBE I CAN FIND SOMEONE THAT WILL HELP ME OUT. CAN I FIND SOMEONE LIKE THAT? I LIVE IN OCALA FLORIDA

SCRAGIRL31

Asked by SCRAGIRL31 at 4:33 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• its called the jullian micheals work out videos lol
    Anonymous

• i don't think so. we go to school and are specially trained for that so that is our career. we can't just do our job for free.
    Anonymous

• just find a workout buddy
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:44 PM on May. 10, 2010

• buy the biggest loser dvds. i just bought the cardio max one, 13 bucks at best buy. i love it. im about to go & get the body sculpt one too.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:48 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Yea, YOU! You don't need someone else to help you lose weight or excersise.
    If you want company then workout with friends. If you need excersises to do search the internet or use the Wii Fit.
    You don't need someone dictating to you how to do it. You just need to do it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:04 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Get some DVDs and books from the library, they'll give you ideas. You can also look for free trials for gym memberships, you'll get some help from those. I think Curves has a 30 day offer on just now. Not much use on the training front but it would give you access to equipment that would really help kickstart your routine. Check your local YMCA too, they have a sliding scale of payment based on income and grants that might help you out.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 5:08 PM on May. 10, 2010

• A friend :) lol or workout videos...
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 6:41 PM on May. 10, 2010

• What kind of help do you need? Part of my job is giving fitness and nutrition tips and motivation. I'm happy to do that for free :) If I can help please send me a message and let me know.
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 9:31 AM on May. 11, 2010