Nancy Grace had twins at 48! What do you think?

Is 48 too old or not? Do you think women should have kids at any age, no matter what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i do think its too old, but i think an exception can be made sometimes. especially for someone like nancy grace, i love her.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:43 PM on May. 10, 2010

• and Nancy Grace is...

Yes I think it is too old. they would be like grandparents to small children!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 4:45 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I think as long as you're over age, have job and a means of supporting the child/children they its never too late, but I also think that you have to think of the child, if you have a child at 55+ you wont get to see your child in his/hers most memorable moments, but the JMO
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:45 PM on May. 10, 2010

• i don't think it's ok to have kids after 30. there are so many risks to the child and it's not worth risking that childs health and well being
    Anonymous

• Not in her case, I think she takes care of herself and is healthy and is providing a loving nurturing home for these kids.I
    Anonymous

• How brave! When the twins are 10 y/o, their mom will be pushing 60. Hope she's in excellent health with lots of energy, and lots of help from family and friends, because at that age, she'll need it.
    Laurie3200

Answer by Laurie3200 at 4:59 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I think its too old to have children but if you're in good health and have the energy, more power to you. Its just that when they are 20, she will be 68....They will probably look more like her grandchildren than children
    Kathy7_20

Answer by Kathy7_20 at 5:01 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Good news for older women wanting to have children! Doctors don't recommend for a women having children after 35 years of age.
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 5:25 PM on May. 10, 2010

• she is too horrid to be allowed to reproduce
    Anonymous

• I don't care for Nancy Grace either, PP, but I don't have a problem with the fact that she had babies at an older age. God blessed her with babies, and it is none of my business.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:36 PM on May. 10, 2010