Feeling comfortable during oral?

How can I be more comfortable during oral sex and 69? I am trying to relax during it but i have so much on my mind and I always feel guilty after I have had an orgasim. What can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I hate 69 I can't concentrate on what I am doing or what is being done to me... I know I'm weird but that is how I feel. But I do enjoy giving it but receiving I am still not sure (weird)
    Anonymous

• I love it!!! for me i have to totally blank out....my SO and i have an understanding that neither of us stops until we've both "come"...it always works out. just try and relax
    Anonymous

• OMG This si the thing my hubby is always wanting to do to me!! He won't leave me alone about it! Why do you feel guilty? If he wants to do it let him, don't think about it from your perspective because I also think its gross and can't believe he wants to do it, but if you think about it differently it iwll help.
    Anonymous