to all the women who "knew" they were pregnant before taking an hpt...

what did you feel?and how were you so sure that you were pregnant? did you ever have the "feeling" that you were, but actually weren't?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I had been pregnant and miscarried before. I was taking Clomid and timing sex.

I felt "different" than I ever had before....hungry every 2 hours, wanting sex all the time, sleepy, would nap and wake up suddenly...
    I just felt different. I was right. I "called it" about a week before my period was due. He's 19 1/2 years old now.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 5:28 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I felt my period was coming but it didn't; I am very regular and can track my period to the hour.
    Anonymous

• I knew I was pregnant b/c my period was late & its NEVER late. After I was 2 days late I took a hpt, went to a clinic the next day, their pee test came back negative. I came home & went & got another brand of hpt & again positive. Went back to the clinic the next day & demanded a blood test (they didn't want to give me one & kept insisting the hpt's were false positives & my period was just late, bitches) sure enough!!!!! I knew.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 5:29 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I knew I was cause how tired i was. I remember walking up a hill with DH & Caleb to the parking garage & getting short of breath (& im n good shape) & i knew it then.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 5:30 PM on May. 10, 2010

• With my daughter, I wasn't really sure if I was pregnant, but I just knew something was up. I actually had just got finished with my period so there really was no other reason to take a pregnancy test other than me having a gut feeling. I was also EXTREMELY thirsty all the time. It felt like I hadn't had anything to drink for a month. So I bought a test and sure enough..pregnant. So as soon as I felt the tiredness and thirst with my 2nd I pretty much knew right away
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 5:34 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I am not so regular, never have been. I don't know when my last period came and went, but I waited, and waited, and waited, then, when I realized I could smell the finish on our pine furniture and cowhide rug, I knew for sure then. Those were the only aversions I had, those smells. I tested positive the next morning.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 5:34 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I knew because I started getting sick at day 16. I couldn't take a test until day 28. So I kinda figured I was pregnant, lol.
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 5:35 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I knew, because my nipples were EXTREMELY sensitive!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:37 PM on May. 10, 2010

• With my first pregnancy I turned against vegetables and they became my sworn enemy. lol So with my second pregnancy, before I knew it, I turned to the fridge and thought "how disgusting is that cauliflower or what?!" I paused, raised my eyebrow and Uh OH! I knew I was pregnant. Also I was very tired and started to take naps.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:42 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Well I was't wanting another baby yet. He was a surprise. I came out of the bathroom one day and just stopped an put my hand on my belly and a thought popped into my head I'm pregnant. I just told myself I was just being silly and imagining things. I got pregnant about the same time of year with both of my kids and told myself it was just my body remembering what it was like to be pregnant. Another time before I knew I just had a strange feeling in my belly. I can't even explain it, it was just another thing that happened to say HEY your pregnant. It was more of an instinctive feeling for me.  Then about a week or two later I was a little late and took a HPT and it was pos.

Shaylyn318

Answer by Shaylyn318 at 7:06 PM on May. 10, 2010