How would this situation be solved?

It is not my business but what could be done if I was to be asked you know like advice I don't want to be like UH! UH! UH!!! I have a brother who has been married for 12 yr.s his wife is 10 yr.s older they never had kids but she had kids from a previous marriage now he has a gf who is close to his age but she has 3 kids from different daddy's but my bro. Seems to not care the wife found out but continues to hang on. I just feel that he should pick one not both either divorce his wife or stay with the new girl... Idk but someone is going to get heard after it is said and do e :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• You can either tell him he's an idiot and to make up his damned mind...or stay out of it.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:47 PM on May. 10, 2010

• honestly if that was my brother I would tell him how ashamed I was of his horribly immoral activity. And tell him flat out that I am standing by his wife until he mans up and acts like some one I could respect.

I would also let the family know where my loyalties stood.

Anonymous

• OP HERE you see he never got in my business but I wasn't married either @ the time.
    Anonymous

• wrong is wrong and what he is doing is wrong. he needs to be a man and figure out what it is he wants to do. i believe the reason why people cheat and think its ok is because everybody allows it to happen and noone tells them the hard truth. be real with him and let him know where you stand at. cheating is not cool and i cant deal with anyone who does it.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 2:32 PM on May. 15, 2010