don't know how to handle this situation.

i hooked up with this guy in the begining of march that i barely knew. we texted the next few weeks off and on. after a few weeks he started texting me almost everyday! i just came out of a four year relationship with my sons father and i'm only 19 so i'm not ready for anything serious. we've hooked up a few times since then and i love the sex! but he's always wanting to know what i'm doing and who i'm with. he's a really sweet guy but he doesn't have a job or license due to a bad accident he had about a year ago. he knows i dont want anything more than to be friends& hook up but he fights with me like we're married! he also has alcohol problems& goes crazy over girls. it doesn't bother me to be friends with him but i don't want anything more! how do i make this clear without hurting him and making him made at me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Well you could start by not sleeping with him. That is just misleading and it isn't fair if you know good and well that he wants more than that.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 5:32 PM on May. 10, 2010

• You tell him that you are only 19, have a lot of responsibilities for being only 19 and also came out of a long relationship with your baby's dad. You aren't ready for anything serious but casual dating is fair game.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 5:32 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Turn around and walk the opposite direction that he is...and don't stop
    Kathy7_20

Answer by Kathy7_20 at 5:34 PM on May. 10, 2010

• that's why you don't just hook up with men for sex. there is more to life then just sex. yuck.
    Anonymous

• walk away & don't look back.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 5:35 PM on May. 10, 2010

• With this guy...just friends won't be possible. Walk away.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:45 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Just tell him you aren't ready for another relationship. Stop havingsex with him and don't have sex with someone so soon again
    Anonymous

• It sounds like he's made it clear he can't handle the type of relationship you want. He may be mad or hurt, but I think you have to be honest and with him and step away. I assume he knows your history, so just tell him you aren't ready for anything more than "just friends" at this point in time. Tell him you have a lot on your plate and really can't handle any additional unnecessary drama, and you don't want him to be hurt by you not being able to give him what he wants.

Anonymous

• Not having sex with him would be a great start. You are going to have to cut him out of your life period or he will not get the hint.
    FL2AK

Answer by FL2AK at 8:49 PM on May. 10, 2010