Does your dh walk around like he is all that?

Even though in your eyes your dh is all that but does your dh act as if he is all that to anyone ( in his mind at least.) I mean does he walk around likesosure of himself even though he could have aliitle of this or a little of that... Lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mine is sure of himself, but he doesn't act like it most of the time. I have an ex room mate who is really close with my SO and he acts like he is all that. He isn't. If you saw him you would wonder what anyone would see in him. He can't walk past a mirror w/o stopping to look at himself
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:38 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Um, no. I'm not attracted to people like that in the least.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 5:58 PM on May. 10, 2010

• No, he doesn't. He's modest and polite, courteous to other's impressions of him.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 6:05 PM on May. 10, 2010

• lmao My husband is Irish and all that comes with it - the bullshit charm and swagger. I first met him when I was 15 and I was friends with a couple of his brothers, my sister was dating his older brother, and we were all sitting in a booth at a diner when Jay walked in. I immediately knew he was a Kennedy (he is one of 8 boys so the family is well known in our small town) and within seconds I had to turn to Murphy and said, "He's going to be one of the biggest assholes I ever meet, isn't he?" and 9 years later he truly is. He's got his good points - he is very charming, affectionate, and a wonderful father but he can be an asshole when he wants to be.
    Anonymous

• I don't know....do you mean a "strut" or a "swagger" ? Nope....he actually walked around like a nerd. True. Just ask my kids. LOL. They joke with him and call him a nerd or a geek. He is just not a "strutter"....he was in the audio-visual club at school,after all. :-)
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 7:14 PM on May. 10, 2010

• my husband is older, 40. one time when he was driving the minivan he thought these teenage girls were flirting with him! he still thinks he is 20!!! if he doesn't get a vibe from a woman, he swears they are gay! it is so funny, b/c there are more and more gay women the older he gets!
    Anonymous