how can i induce labor

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Ok! I tried everything I could think of. I know this is going to sound lame it really is true! The baby will come when the baby comes. There is nothing you can do to induce labor outside of having your dr do it. I wish you luck and pray for the patience that you need.
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:40 PM on May. 10, 2010

• try going for a long walk, eat something spicy, have sex
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 5:41 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I got induced with both mine and I tried everything I could before getting induced. I worked up until 7 months with my first 12 hours on my feet 3-4 days a week then sometimes even overtime. I had sex with her cause I heard that can make you go into labor we would do it as much as 2-3 times a day didn't work. I would clean house like crazy wouldn't work. With my second I was induced as well and with her I have lots of hardwood floors. Ahug livingroom, a pretty big size foyer and a big kitchen a long with my oldest DD's bedroom then the bathrrom has tile well I scrub the whole house about on my hands and knees and I tried having sex I tried walking nothing worked so I don't think you can make yourself go into labor I believe you either do or you don't.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:47 PM on May. 10, 2010

• A friend of mine was told by her doctor to tak evening primrose oil. She took one in the am and one at like 8 pm and went into labor about 10 pm. She delivered at 546am. It could have been a fluke? But i heard the doctor tell her to try it?
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 6:25 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I took the evening primrose oil also to help soften my cervix. I have to be induced today but it helped get my cervix soft but they dont recommend trying any thing until your due date because you have a higher chance of it working.
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 7:30 PM on May. 10, 2010