Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tags for my vehicle????

My car tags are due for renewal. I recently moved out of state. How do I go about getting tags for my truck in the state that I live in? What information will I need to have? Please and Thank you.


Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • Contact your state's DMV. They will tell you what THEIR rules are. Generally they just need the previous registration.

    Answer by gdiamante at 5:48 PM on May. 10, 2010