I have 4 chicken legs and 2 thighs thawing for dinner, what can I do with them?? need ideas

I'm trying to experiment and make things different then the time before but I'm not very creative in the food department. anyone have any ideas for some tasty chicken??

staciaw

Asked by staciaw at 6:11 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I made some delicious chicken the other night first you put flower on the chicken then put it in oil, with some garlic, in a skillet salt and pepper cook until almost done. Then take out of oil. Add 1/4 cup of wine into the oil, (i used strawberry but it calls for white) bring to a boil, stir and place chicken back in only turning once.
    Anonymous

• I got one for you. Season chicken w/ onion powder, garlic powder and pepper. cook them on the grill for a few minutes to get the outside crispy/brown. Take them off and place in a pan covered w/ foil and put in the oven for about an hour and a half or so, they come out falling off the bone and has awesome flavor! Yummy!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 6:20 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I'm having thighs tonight too....I generally take the skin off, rub with some olive oil and sprinkle with a variety of spices...whatever you have, I like to use s&p, garlic powder, lemon pepper and some red pepper flakes (if the kids aren't eating it anyway...).... then we grill them up....its basic, but always tasty. When not grill season, I'd bake them at 350 for about 45 mins....
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:08 PM on May. 10, 2010