Crafts?

Anyone know of any fun crafts or activites that I could do with my 15 month old?

NatesMommy118

Asked by NatesMommy118 at 6:18 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Finger painting with yogurt is the best because then your LO can eat it. We also make the homemade clay dough out of flour that won't hurt you to eat. Sometime I buy cheap sheets of stickers and let my daughter go to town sticking them on paper. You can also find tons of cute coloring projects online to print out. Then just get some of those fat, washable crayons and color away.

I also bought an infant photo album in the baby section at Target. My daughter loves to put new pictures in there every month or so.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 7:14 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I buy ugly wrapping paper that no one else wants when holiday stuff clearances, and then we put it down on the kitchen floor and let her go at it with paint. I can take a photo of it, and then crumple it up and throw it away... quick and easy clean up.
    Anonymous

• You can freeze tempera paint in ice cube trays and let you little one paint with the ice cubes. It is usually best done outside, semi or mostly naked. Great, refreshing fun on a hot day!
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:50 PM on May. 10, 2010

• http://www.dltk-kids.com/ has some great ideas and printouts. I used it alot with homeschooling. :)
    19kwife

Answer by 19kwife at 12:57 AM on May. 11, 2010