JUST FOR FUN, Would you ever cheat on your husband if you are desperete?

Even if your husband is out of town or even away with the guys......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Um NOOOOOOOO
    Anonymous

• No way...
    What do you mean by desperate? There's no reason to cheat...if your that unhappy, try to work it out, and if that doesn't work, get a divorce before you screw around with other people!
    Anonymous

• Nope. When I said "I do" I had already sowed all of my wild oats! (hubby too!)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:39 PM on May. 10, 2010

• This is my question so i would never in my life cheat on my husband, he is my everything my world.....
    Anonymous

• nope.. if I'm desperate enough, I'll resort to masterbation
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 6:49 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Why would you cheat if you were desperate? Chances are you're going to find a guy that doesn't even know how to work a vagina and you just cheated on your husband for crappy sex. If you want a job done right do it yourself or you need the highly trained one that you spent years grooming. I mean I can think of a ton of other reason that I might consider it, revenge being at the top of the list but never just to get mine.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 6:53 PM on May. 10, 2010

• this is just for fun so i am not saying i would cheat. My husband gives me what i want bcuz i am going to have another baby so my husband can please me...Or i just use a dildo
    Anonymous

• no thats called stupid...whats the point in being married if u are going to run around?
    Anonymous

• Wow lil miss anonymous....i never said i ran around i am just curious on who would cheat on their HB's
    Anonymous

• that statement was for anyone not directed at just u and btw im not lil in any way shape or form :)
    Anonymous