Do you have to have make up on all the time??

Do you have to have makeup on all the time ?? I mean doesn't it get annoying having to get all did up? I had a cousin who always had to have alllll her make up on just to be home. I don't put makeup on all the time onlly when I want to and even then its not very much. How do you handle it in the summer? Just curious.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I go to the gym everyday and never wear make up there because of how much I sweat, but when I take a bath even if I don't go out, I put on a bit of lipstick and some powder, it makes me feel better when I accidentally look at myself in the mirror.

Answer by older at 7:00 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I *might* wear make 3 times a month.... maybe. I am just not big on it. If people don't like the way I look that is there problem.
    Anonymous

• I wear it everyday and haven't been out of the house without it on since the age of 14 (except for basic training that is). I even have to put mascara on when I get out of the shower at night before I go to bed- just in case there is a fire or emergency.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:08 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I only ever put on makeup if I'm going out with my husband. I don't wear it for school, don't wear it for grocery shopping and definitely don't wear it just around the house. It's not good for your skin, and my skin is sensitive enough that it would be all the worse.
    Anonymous

• Hell no.. I couldnt do it all the time, i hardly have time to ever brush my hair lol But I do like to fix myself up when hubby and i go out or just on the weekends when we go run errands and stuff ;)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 7:16 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I only do it if we get a date night or go out with friends or family. Beyond that I don't care. I'm married, no one to try to impress.
    angeleyes0306

Answer by angeleyes0306 at 7:58 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I even have to put mascara on when I get out of the shower at night before I go to bed- just in case there is a fire or emergency.

How vein are you. geeeeze
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on May. 11, 2010

• It's not that I'm vane, I'm insecure- get it right.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:45 AM on May. 11, 2010

• LOL! Yes, after a certain age, if you don't you look and feel just plain tired. I am in my forties and I put makeup on every day, even if I don't go out. It just makes me feel better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on May. 11, 2010

• Actually its not VEIN or even VANE...it's VAIN!
    Anonymous