For those who know about dreams... and only those who know about dreams please. NO bashing!

Ok so I have been having this dream the last few days.

I'm at an Alter Chanting what feels like a protection spell. I'm scared and can barely breathe. It feels like I am literally being drained of all energy. A very creepy voice starts speaking; "You can never hide, for I will always find you. I am your soul, your darkness, your ignorance. I will chase you to the end of the earth you can not be saved. I will be you." Then I hear a loud noise that sounds like a bad reception, and a screeching like an owl I wake up breathless, and exhausted.

I had this for two days. Then last night the dream went farther.

It started the same but then I ask him " Who are you what do you want"
He says " I am every thing. I will be you"
I run down a narrow path surrounded be trees. Thunder sounds and lightening strikes tree falls in front of me and blocks me. I am trapped.

CONTINUE

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 7:26 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• thunder- repressed emotions being released, warning of emotional outburst; external difficulties

trapped not being able to break free of old fears attitudes, or relationships; being held by beliefs or religious views not conducive tp personal growth

whatever feelings or emotions we meet in dreams, many of them are bound to be habitual responses we have to life. where these habits are negative we can begin to change them by carrying the dream forward.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:37 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Then the dream switches and I am in the hospital with my great grams. She says " He is evil. after our family power, You are the only one who accepts it now so he is after you. You must protect your self from him, don't let him get you."

Then I wake up at 5:02 am. My mom comes over at 10:30 am to inform me my great grams died at exactly 5:02 am. Could this dream mean any thing? I really felt like I was talking to her can that be? Please help me with this. I am never afraid but this terrified me. It feels so real, so scary. Please help.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:30 PM on May. 10, 2010

• if you only want a certain group to answer perhaps you should go to a group that has certain people. This area you will get people from all walks of life.

As for dreams they are your subconscious playing back. Nothing more, nothing less. They only thing they mean is that you had this on your mind. That's all
    Anonymous

• Could this dream mean any thing? ----- Yes, it means you were thinking of your great gram at 5:02

I really felt like I was talking to her can that be? Yes, you can be talking to her if you were on the phone or next to her.
    Please help me with this. I am never afraid but this terrified me. It feels so real, so scary. Please help. why are you scared? Dreams don't kill you
    Anonymous

• maybe you play too much nintindo. i had dreams like that when i was a kid and played lots of mario...they were wicked.lol.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:33 PM on May. 10, 2010

• f you only want a certain group to answer perhaps you should go to a group that has certain people. This area you will get people from all walks of life.

Or you could restrain from answering. You get more responses here then in groups. So maybe I want more input. You could be respectful enough if you don't know to avoid the question. No dreams are not just the subconscious it would make no sense since I have never been in the hospital with my great grams and didn't even know she was there.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:36 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Or you could restrain from answering

Or you could restrain from asking. You don't get to pick who responds. YOU don't have to like, you just have to deal with it.
    Anonymous

No neither of those.

Because it was really creepy and some thing really creepy happened IRL after the dreams started. I also believe dreams have significance.

maybe you play too much nintindo. i had dreams like that when i was a kid and played lots of mario...they were wicked.lol.

I wish but nope I hate video games.LOL
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:39 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Or you could restrain from asking. You don't get to pick who responds. YOU don't have to like, you just have to deal with it.

Maybe not but you do show a great deal of lack of respect for your self and others.

2autistics thank you for at least a little insight and not mocking.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:41 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I really do believe people can be connected in thier dreams. I think it's especially interesting since you woke up at the same time your great grandma died.
    As for spells and such...I don't believe people that use them are evil, or that there isn't that power out there, but I do feel strongly that the devil works through those kind of things....to get his works to come across. I believe he is the one that is speaking to you through this. He is evil, and he can only be apart of your life if you let him in. Spells are one way he gets through to good people with good intentions.
    Anonymous