Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what kind of doc

i think i have acid reflux and i'm almost positive that the stomach acid has burned up my throat. what kind of doc do i need to find who can help me? i don't think my gyno can help.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Health

Answers (2)
  • A GI (gastroenterologist) but your family dr. will more than likely be able to treat you

    Answer by laciD at 7:40 PM on May. 10, 2010

  • Yeah, a family practice doc or internist should be able to help you.

    Answer by kjrn79 at 7:41 PM on May. 10, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.