Why are you such a troll?

Seriously, what is it about being a troll to people that makes you feel better about your life?

Or is it just PMS or hormones? I know I sound like a troll right now bringing this up, but I'm really getting sick and tired of the level of the immaturity on this site . And what bugs me more is that the admins don't do crap about it. Only if you call someone names, but that's it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on May. 10, 2010 in About CafeMom

• i agree, i only recently joined and i see alot of what you are talking about, i am soon going to close my account again
    Anonymous

• I called someone out the other day for being a "racist cow" and I reported it. But the admins said there were no grounds for them deleting the question, but they deleted my response to her question because I called her a racist cow. It's clear to me their priorities on this site are messed up. They only allow the racist cows because they want drama.
    Anonymous

• Amatures........
    Anonymous

• I come here for advice some fun and some laughs if I have advice I give it. But I can tell the way some questions are asked the person asking them means to start something so I move on. There are some people who just cannot get enough of being mean I walk away from them.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:14 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Some people just love drama that much!
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 9:13 PM on May. 10, 2010

• You may get better results in a group with like minded individuals. The Q&A section isn't always the best place to bounce ideas.  JMO.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:05 AM on May. 11, 2010