If you are not a member of CM can you read peoples posts ?

I have a friend I vented about in one of my groups . I did not refer to her by name it was just a vent anyway she insists she knows about it . How she is not a member of CM ? ugh our friendship is ruined again

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on May. 10, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Could she have googled your screen name?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:08 PM on May. 10, 2010

• She probably does have an account if she saw it. But I know if you google certain things posts can come up.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 8:09 PM on May. 10, 2010

• No you can't, but maybe she is incognito!

Answer by older at 8:10 PM on May. 10, 2010

• YES YOU CAN if you google it and your group is not PRIVATE.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:12 PM on May. 10, 2010

• LOL She could be but she lives in the same town as I do and I did a mom search and nothing came up
    Anonymous

• I am not sure why she would she hates FB and CM why would she look anything up ? for what reason ? the post was about how she blows me off all the time
    Anonymous

• She's not psychic..How else would she know?
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 8:21 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I just googled my screenname and my profile came up UGH I did not know you could do that ! i thought you had to be a member
    Anonymous

• I feel like deleting my account
    Anonymous

• No you have to be a member. My husband was trying to see what I was saying and he had to sign up in order to see. I wasn't fooled by him, I knew he had one and I had nothing to hide from him. I think your friend has a membership, maybe she saw you were part of that group and went in and saw it or she was looking for you and in the friends serch put your screen name. It comes up with your page, your journals as well as post you made in the groups you're part of.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:50 PM on May. 10, 2010