Who enjoys having sex right now?

Just wondering if I'm the only one who doesn't feel like to even be touched sometimes.

firsttime_momie

Asked by firsttime_momie at 8:32 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm 12 weeks and sex is honestly the last thing I want to have right now. Some days I don't even want to be kissed or hugged. It's horrible. I feel bad because I do love my DH, but I'm just tired, emotional, and hormonal. So you're not the only one. Hopefully we'll get our mojo back again soon =) ha ha ha! Good luck!
    Anonymous

• Being in my 3rd trimester, it can be very difficult finding a position that is comfortable and allows me to breath. When we figure it out, I enjoy it, but it's definitely getting trickier the bigger I get.
    Anonymous

• I am dying to have sex and my dh doesn't want to touch me because he is afraid of harming the baby.
    Anonymous

• I'll be 39 weeks Wednesday and I am LOVING sex right now.
    Try the spooning position, thats what we've been doing lately.

On top is great too! Doggy, whatever.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 9:44 PM on May. 10, 2010