being induced tom0rrow at 37 weeks 4days (amnio)

im kinda getting nervous.. docs say my body wnt dilate anymore and im having contractions evry 2-3 minutes and its starting to put my baby in distress. i have an amnio scheduled tom at 12 and induction at 7pm. anyone have an amnio done? how bad did thishurt? what did it feel like. imsuper nervous!!!! help?

shorty_18

Asked by shorty_18 at 8:58 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ive never had one, but from mothers who have that i know they said it just felt like alot of pressure, no pain. good luck! i remember your other posts and it'sgood your body held the lil one in this long and you'll finally get some relief!!
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 9:08 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I had one with my twins at 31 weeks to check the development of the lungs. Honestly it didn't hurt at all! I was so scared, but it was so easy and painless. Don't worry!!!!!
    Anonymous