Has anyone ever had a weird experience with a ghost, etc? please real replies only.

I am just curious to see if anyone has ever had something weird happen in their home from say a ghost, or maybe someone that passed away that you knew or where close to. A lot of people say they have, but please only tell about something real and not something that could have been your imagination. I am interested.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• when I was 13, in the middle of the night I woke up to get something to drink because it was hot in my room. before i got out of bed, my grandfather appeared as a full body apparition before me. he was wearing a blue robe, his arms were crossed over his chest and he was surrounded by a bright white light. he started walking towards me, i freaked out and ran to my moms room, nothing happened after that. he died when I was about 1. I had another paranormal experience a few years ago. I was sleeping and woke up to a weird sensation...something was blowing hard in my right ear, then I felt my left ear tingle and pop. I googled it the next morning and came upon the sylvia browne website (she's a known psychic). everything I experienced was in a blog, described as a possible spirit encounter! I havent experienced anything lately though.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:11 PM on May. 10, 2010

• my son sees ghosts. he show a women we knew who we thought was in the hospital. one night he woke up (kinda woke up) and said anne anne come back. she came at 9:30PM her son came the next day and told me that she had pasted at that time. 3 days ago my ds came into my room at 330am he layed in our bed he said gma go night night its time to sleep. i asked him keith what color eyes does gma have? blue mommy. thats my gma who passed in oct of this yr. he is 3 yrs old my mom says its ok that he sees ghost for now and it will stop by age 5 so im not worries
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 9:19 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I've had the "gift" of sight since I was a child. So I have seen quite a few of them. The one that stands out more than any other was the "Blue Lady" in my old house. She was in the kitchen and if we would leave the dishes in the sink over night, she would wash them... Yes, you read that right... She did our dishes for us... Nothing better than a handy ghost! Now, mind you, she wouldn't do a big huge load, but if we left a couple of glasses or something small, it would always be clean and in the strainer in the morning...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:31 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Twice
    First time I was a teen can't remember what age exactly and I was awaken my a little child saying "Jennifer, Help me!" It said it like 3 times. No one in my family calls me by my first name. I walked outside my room to see if anyone was there. Forgot to add that all of my family was up in the mountains hunting, I stayed behind because I hate hunting. No one was there, I looked every where.
    The 2nd time I was driving home from my boyfriends house and 2 kids on bikes all of a sudden appeared in fron tof me and I slammed on my breaks and there was no one around, no bikers. Then a tap on my window happen and a white figure was there that giggled and said follow us and then it disappered. It was late and I thought I was just tired but still freaks me out and puzzles me till this day.
    I also always felt like there was something evil that lived in my downstairs. Til this day I still feel like there is something evil down the
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:42 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Wehn I was maybe 8 or so I woke up in the middle of the night and saw a glowing man staring at me with a worried look. He looked homeless....dirty, in raggedy clothes, and heavy boots and a trench coat. I could see him clearly and standing near me but for some reason I wasn't scared. I just sat up in bed and stared at him until he smiled and then I just felt the urge to lay back down and go to sleep so I did. In the morning I told my mom who then told the pastor at our church. She said it was my guardian angel. Maybe it was, I have no idea. Never had that experience again though. But I do know, it was not a dream.
    Anonymous

• wow ladies these are awesome stories!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:47 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I have too many to say. When i was younger say about 8 I use to ghost or spirits often, I have some pretty crazy stories from back then. Now that I am older It has only happened twice, other than having deceased family members coming to me in dreams. They seem to appear to children, my little cousin use to see her father a lot and some weird things happened then until my other cousin told my aunt to get the little girl some help then it stopped.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 8:22 AM on May. 11, 2010

• When I was about 10 or 11 I was staying the night at a friends house, we were laying in the bed talking when started hearing a lot of noises we got a little scared so we put the covers over our heads. But the mattress started moving up and down almost like someone was under it kicking it. I mean I even had a bruise on the side of my back from where it had done it once. That isn't possible though because for one IF someone was under how would the mattress move with the boxspring under it and two the only other person there was her dad and when this started happening we ran straight to his room where he was. I guess of all the times I have seen ghosts/spirits this one sticks out the most because I never actually seen anyone or anything just the mattress and few noises it was the only time (except the first time I saw a spirit) that something paranormal happened that I scared the hell out of me.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 8:53 AM on May. 11, 2010

• I have a "classic" Ouija story from my teen years. My younger sister had a Ouija and rarely ever touched it. One evening a friend of mine was over and we decided to get it out and see what would happen out of boredom. Nothing happened at first. And when something did I was skepitcal. I figured that someone was moving it either deliberately or subconsciously. But then the answers to the questions became more detailed and the other people present would not have known about them.(Concerning my best friend's boyfriend who was murdered in a drunken brawl with his cousin. There was mental illness, drug abuse and possible other factors involved in that event that happened 2-3 years before.) After becoming very uncomfortable despite the fact that nothing was really happening, we put it away and soon after parted company. That nigth after everyone was in bed, I lay in my bed unable to sleep. cont....
    Anonymous

• I had the feeling of being watched but chalked it up to the fact that I was just creeped out and it was all in my head, my imagination. Finally, at the point of almost drifting off to sleep I heard a very loud thud at the foot of my bed. I was frozen in fear and literally could not move. I lay there for what seemed like 30 minutes at least. Finally I felt the feeling of tension in the room ease up and I began to feel more comfortable. I sat up and turned the light on. One of my brass candleholders was lying at the foot of my bed. I KNEW it could not have fallen. I had a very tall, large armoire type dresser. I kept the candle holders on each side of the stereo on top of the dresser. I have always been OCD about such things so I KNEW they were nowhere near the edge and could not have fallen off. I also knew that the loud thud could not have been produced by it falling. Even though the floor was carpeted, cont....
    Anonymous