help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your husband lets you go out one night with your friends. You call your hubby while your out and you ask whats he doin and hes says nothing just watching tv and all of a sudden you hear people laughing!! And you finaly get him to admit he brough his drug/alcoholic addicted friends over! (NOTE: while your baby is with your husband) And while your talking to him you hear a girl, and he says its the tv and he swears on it and you believe him. And a week later you see one of his friends and he accidently starts talking about last weekend when "Jennifer" changed your babys diaper and played with her (NOTE: you never seen this woman") And so u end up finding out your husband not only brough his drug/alcohol addicted friends but he also brought two girls to the house!! This happen a year ago but we been having so many problems, what would u do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• i wouldnt have waited a year later to consider what to do.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 9:13 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I would be pissed!!! I recently let hubby go away to a tattoo convention and the first night he called me to say goodnight and damned if I did not hear a bunch of girls in the background laughing, that set me off!! He said he was at the bar having drinks with his guy friends and the girls happened to walk by, but still that got my mind going in the wrong direction..If I were you the part that would piss me off the most was the fact that she was near your child and changing her diaper, oh hell no!! If it happened a year ago I don't know what to tell you, keep your eyes and ears open and I would not trust him alone w/ the kids!

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 9:17 PM on May. 10, 2010

• IF THIS WERE ME, I WOULD HAVE NOT WAITED A YEAR. I THINK I WOULD HAVE LET HIM GO. HOW COULD YOU TRUST HIM BUT THAT IS JUST ME!!!
    Anonymous

• i would have royally stomped his_____...next i would have put him out of the house and he would be receiving divorce papers shortly after
    Anonymous

• both anon 6:22 and anon 6:35
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:37 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Don't go out with him next time.
    Anonymous

• oops, don't go out WITHOUT him next time
    Anonymous

• IDK, I would be upset about the lying for sure. I would feel like I couldn't trust him ever again....if he's gonna lie to you about having girls/guys over, (pretty innocent as far as cheating, coulda been much worse) what else does he lie about. I would go for counseling and try everything I could first. Then, go if that doesn't work.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:10 AM on May. 11, 2010

• ooo dear this sounds really BAD! I mean what kind of man brings these type of people in his house and a girl too. I mean what happen to going slse where for stuff like that out of respect!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on May. 11, 2010

• he would b gone, gone , gone and i wouldnt still b trying to work out something that happened a year ago when u r still having problems now. how can u trust him with your child?? i would hv been so pissed. good luck but i think u should get rid of him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on May. 11, 2010