Need some advice about having a shared bday party...

So my friend and I decided to do a joint party but she had already ordered her invites, so we can't explain on them that it's for both our daughters....I know most of the people I was going to invite, she was also going to invite, so I feel like if I send out mine now people will get annoyed that they now have to buy 2 gifts??? I thought about saying "no gifts" on the invite but she didn't write that so I don't want people to get confused and not know whether or not they should get one...ugh this is so confusing...any advice?? It was really her party that she was nice enough to offer to include my daughter in, after the place I wanted to have mine was booked. Our daughter's bdays are a week apart so it made sense to do them together since we were going to invite so many of the same people...

stepmom929

Asked by stepmom929 at 9:12 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I say just send the invites to the all the people you were going to invite in the 1st place- it's just one more reason to celebrate!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:48 PM on May. 10, 2010