Finally I got some great sex!!!! But.....

So For almost a year our sex life has sucked. He has ED. so it is hard for him to keep an erection. I supported him understand this happens. Well in the beginning after he took the pill we had amazing sex. Then over the year it was lousy. I mean to the point I thought something else was medically wrong. Then he blamed me for not enough foreplay and other stuff. I mean I was really trying. I felt hurt and used because he never stayed hard and I thought it was my fault. So last night I tell him to be ready because I was horny...FYI...that lets him know he better take his pill. I just happened to walk into the kitchen to get a snack and he was taking only HALF the pill. I looked at him and asked why...He said the was trying to save money...What the hell!!! I mean we only have a $20 co pay. He has always been a cheap ass. But he blamed this on me for so long. It reall hurt my feelings. So I yelled at him ....Con't

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• and told him to stop being a cheap ass and take the whole pill. Guess what he was able to hold an erection and it was amazing. So for the past year he has been taking half the pill. I guess I should be happy I figured it out but where do you draw the line of being TOOOOOOOO cheap. I told him I deserved a whole pill...I am whole pill girl not an half girl pill. lol!! He just pissed me off. I wanted to vent. I am going to buy the pills from now on if it is that big of a deal. He can be such a jerk. I need my sex!!
    Anonymous

• lol you are too d*** funny! Yeah, you are so right... You desrve the whole pill.
    christinkie

Answer by christinkie at 9:27 PM on May. 10, 2010

• lol Wow.. I am wondering if that is the real reason. Maybe he wanted to see if he could function "properly" with only half a pill. Maybe he feels like less of a man for having to take pills in the first place?? IDK whatever the reason may be, glad you finally got some good sex! lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:29 PM on May. 10, 2010

• LMAO Girl, you are a trip. I so agree with you I just yelled at my hubby for rushing the sex. I was so pissed because i like my forplay and the slow moments and the kissing and he just gets right to the point. so i told him to slow down or i it was going on lock down. I like to savor the moments
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 10:49 PM on May. 10, 2010

• LOL this is so funny! Who would have guessed this was the problem? LOL!
    Anonymous

• My dh does this... The pill thing...lol
    as long as he can give me a stiff one I am not gonna push it. Those pills are expensive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on May. 11, 2010

• Imcrease the dose to two pills and tell us what happens . Could be faaaaantasticcccc !!
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 12:43 AM on May. 11, 2010