prepaid legal question

For those who are convicted or are going to be,what can the attorneys do for those convicted of really bad crimes? Such as, drug charges, rape,molestation,stealing. We have a friend who is in need of help and is willing to sign up with PPL if they can possibly help him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

• continued...this person is innocent and needs a really good attorney...
    Anonymous

• I don't have PPL, I have Ameriplan's Secure Net, which is very similar. When my DH was charged with "possession of paraphernalia" (he was pulled over and had rolling papers in the car, he rolls his own cigs by hand) we needed a good attorney and used out discount... The service we got was wonderful and he was completely acquitted. Without our Secure Net plan we would have paid much much more than we did. I don't know how PPL works, but our plan saved us a lot!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:29 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Those people arent covered,

Our company, there are many prepaid legal companies, its becoming a trend in insurance and employee benefits.

Our coverage is for "GOOD PEOPLE FOR WHEN BAD THINGS HAPPEN" Not for "BAD PEOPLE TO DO WORSE".

iF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO MESSSAGE ME.

And the quality is of that of your local lawyers who have been scrutinized before being the lawyer for the company.

unlike other companies like Am*******, i investigated thier providerts and their providers had an F at the BBB. They use a third party who it looks like are struggling to survive.

or go to http://www.plans4me.info

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:38 AM on May. 11, 2010

• These are NOT DISCOUNTS, this is actual coverage and time.

For the things not covered that you mentioned if a person like that did have our plans, they would be eligible for a discount only.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:40 AM on May. 11, 2010

• I know its no help but the one thing I know about PPL is one of their reps lives in my city and he stalked me in his car cos of the car i was driving (cadillac with 22in rims and limo tint) lol boys are so stupid like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on May. 14, 2010

• If your still looking for help please. Direct message me.
    DiamonDDiva_inc

Answer by DiamonDDiva_inc at 5:22 PM on May. 24, 2010