Soon to be single mom of 7 kids....advice please

I know I can do it. I take care of the house and kids by myself everyday. My question is how am I gonna do it financially? I have 3 work at home businesses and I do bring home about $500 with these three. I know I will be okay financially, I am just scared..but I cant live what I am going through right now. Is there anyone else who is a single mom of a lot of children..or knows of one who is? What do they do for work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I WISH YOU LUCK. YOU ARE A VERY STRONG PERSON AND YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO IT. GOD BLESS!!
    Anonymous

• Get a good lawyer and CHILD SUPPORT!!!!

Anonymous

• Get a reality show ,lol.
    Anonymous

• you so can get a reality show... You would be the first mom to be single with 7. I am behind you all the way.... Lol. Good luck........ Oh and there is no shame in welfare when you are putting food in their mouths. Take care! You are truly a strong mom
    christinkie

Answer by christinkie at 9:38 PM on May. 10, 2010

• $500 isn't much...Your going to need an actual job to support those kids.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 9:38 PM on May. 10, 2010

• "actual job" she DOES have an "actual job" she just works from home..
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 9:43 PM on May. 10, 2010

• SarahP did you not read the question...part of it was her asking how she was gonna do it financially. But I agree with PP take him to court for child support and definitely look into food stamps if you haven't already. And also how old are they, if most of them are in school maybe you could get someone in your family or a friend to watch them while the others are in school and you could get a part time job. But Good Luck. You are amazing, and it takes a very strong person to support 7 kids by yourself. I hope every thing works out.
    momluvsmiles

Answer by momluvsmiles at 9:57 PM on May. 10, 2010

• $500 a month with 7 kids? Ha! Where do you live? India?
    Anonymous

• Yes my cousin. She is a nurse. She has 6 kiddos to support. She does alright, you will make it.
    The sun will shine brighter in the morning. Hugs mama. GL.
    Anonymous

• I don't get it. You ask how you will be okay financially, then you state you know you will be okay financially.
    Anonymous