pregancy tests

We are ttc and I cant help but take a test every other day even though Im not late yet!!! I know its a waste of money and we really dont have alot to waste but I just have to know asap!!! Any other moms do this and if so what are some other things I could do to get my mind off of testing. Especially since every negative is a stab to the chest

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• find a hobby... When i was TTC #3 i started crocheting. You could start making things for the baby. Even if you dont concieve for a while you could make things to donate to the nursery at the hospital
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 10:00 PM on May. 10, 2010

• WHEN YOU ARE TRYING, YOU HAVE TO STAY STRESS FREE. IT IS NORMAL YOU WOULD WANT TO KNOW ASAP. BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT WAIT. I WAS LIKE THAT TO, BUT AFTER A WHILE YOU MAKE YOUR SELF CRAZY.. THIS WILL HAPPEN BEFORE YOU KNOW IT GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!
    Anonymous