Muslim moms _ what type of punishment would a girl who has hit puberty face if she does not wear a head scarf or follow other Muslim rules?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• ANON 10:46pm : funny how u are so aggressive yet posted the answer anonymously. i bet u cant have a debate on this face to face with anyone. anyways, she was asking a question and she wasnt sure what the answer was. this is what this question/answer section is isnt it ? so stop bashing her with ure stupid answers and misguiding her. u dont wear a hijab, thats ure choice. that doesnt mean u start misleading other muslims as well.
    as for OP's question. i dont there is any punishment for not wearing a hijab. although yes there is gunnah on not wearing one. and yes u cant force any women/girl to wear a hijab. unless she is ure biological daughter and u yourself wear one. if u dont then u cant ask her to wear hijab either. so no there is no punishment , just gunnah. hope this helps :)
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 10:55 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Its funny how these dumb ass questions are asked about Muslim people..they are completely misunderstood and its because these idiots in America and other countries are too ignorant to find out the real facts about people and go on rumours and hear say....THE TRUTH IS...NO you will not get killed for not wearing a hijab or head scarf...Its a choice the girl makes if she wants to or not. I am a Muslim grew up in America and went to Mosque and have been around the religion all my life, I do not wear a hijab and I dont even find a good reason as to why you should wear one, I feel its unnecessary...Noone in my family even wears one...Just like there are different people that follow the Christian religion(people wear,say,and do as they want but still claim to be Christian) its the same way with Muslims, there are different walks of Muslims some more strick then the other...Lets use some common sense sometimes drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Anonymous

• Well that would depend on the family now wouldn't it? When a Christian child doesnt say his/her prayers what does that kids parents do to them?
    Anonymous

• THE TRUTH IS...NO you will not get killed for not wearing a hijab or head scarf...Its a choice the girl makes if she wants to or not. I am a Muslim grew up in America and went to Mosque and have been around the religion all my life, I do not wear a hijab and I dont even find a good reason as to why you should wear one, I feel its unnecessary

I am glad to hear this. This is what I though as well. Is there any type of punishment?
    Anonymous

• No type of punishment in my family...My family isnt a bunch of terrorists..lol
    Anonymous

depends. so there is an equal opportunity of punishment for all religions? is that what you are saying? I agree with that.
    Anonymous

• yes, there is not a punishment book or anything like that which gets passed around in Muslim families...All of these punishments that are done to people like stoning and killings etc are because a MAN wants to control either a situation, a woman. a group of people etc etc...Just like in Africa when there is genocide etc its because of control...not any other reason..they can claim religion all they want to but its a bunch of BS
    Anonymous

• God is about Love and Understanding and everything good...God would never want us to harm each other...now humans are sinful things and this is what they do...They are tested everyday and are faced with choices etc, they either will make the right choice or the wrong...these people that claim to be Muslim and commit these acts are not good Muslims, I will not say they are NOT Muslims cause they are not for me to judge etc, but they are not living by the right words of God.
    Anonymous

• hi cookie...I answered her question didnt I? You dont need to call me out for be anything...Its my option to answer anon if I damn well please. Thanks for your concern.
    Anonymous

• and also cookie how would I be misleadin her? I didnt say anything that was against anything said in Islam...so your really misleading yourself.
    Anonymous