Is the world a vampire?

what does this lyric mean and IS the world a vampire? Maybe...maybe not. Is the glass half empty?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• despite all my rage,I'm still just a rat in a cage! My son's favorite song! The world will suck the life right outta ya!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 11:11 AM on May. 11, 2010

• Nope, but I am.
    mybabybugssmile

Answer by mybabybugssmile at 11:11 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I don't know but the posters at the Politics and Current Events threads see everything as the "glass half empty". It is a bummer over there. Just a depressing mess of posts.
    I am trying to avoid them.
    Most everyone I know see everything as the "glasss half full"....its healthy to be optimistic,don't you think?
    Anonymous

• ha ha anon. To be quite honest, with this administration, a half-empty glass IS optimistic. At least you still have a half a glass, O didn't get it ALL yet. And I am quite sure that, given enough time, he will get that, too!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 11:34 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I forgot about the vamp thing. I think that lyric is supposed to be something like, the world can suck the life right out of you, just like a vampire can.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 11:38 PM on May. 10, 2010

• in spite of my rage i am still just a rat in a cage?
    eatmyshorts

Answer by eatmyshorts at 11:51 PM on May. 10, 2010