What would make you spot pink lightly?

I have a 30 day cycle, i ovulate really early and i already ovulated thi cycle. My last period was april 24th so i'm expecting a period may 22nd but today i had pink on my underwear. Nothing when I wiped just light pink in my underwear and its light. I also had really watery discharge and i mean like if your water was leaking. It was little gushes. Ive never had this happen so does anyone have any idea what this could be caused by? Nothing is different in my life, no stress nothing and also no sign of infections. Sorry for the TMI BTW!

i'm also not sure where to post this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like implantion bleeding to me, which would mean you maybe pregnant. Take a pregnancy test
    Anonymous

• Anon, a test wouldn't give an accurate reading until @12 days after conception.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:19 PM on May. 10, 2010

• You would have had to ovulated a bit early, but it could be implant bleeding.

Or it could just be that your period is being thrown off from its normal course for some reason. Some common causes of this are: change in diet, change in exercise, stress, early pre-menopause, or being around a new woman a lot (like a co-worker, or roommate) with the dominate pheromones.
    Anonymous

• Implantation bleeding possibly. About six to ten days out of fertilization you can spot, streak, or whatever when the egg implants into the lining of your uterus. You still need to wait until closer to your period to take a test for it to be accurate. Also it could just be a funky cycle. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• Oh i didnt know implantation bleeding could occur so soon in a cycle and i also dont have any stress, new diets or anything and dont take BC..thank you
    Anonymous