Anyone else boycotting BP oil?

There's quite a few around here from what I understand but I refuse to buy from them or anyone they ship to.

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 11:14 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The others are no saints either.
    cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 11:15 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Did you know it's BP that owns them, but doesn't run the place where that oil is spilling from? It's another company that's paid to upkeep it. Because BP owns it they're obviously trying to stop it from leaking, but everyone acts like it's directly thier fault.
    Anonymous

• I know. But others haven't lied about an oil spill that is killing our ecosystem.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:19 PM on May. 10, 2010

• You can't say that BP didn't know what was going on. They LIED about it and tried to cover it up and then, when everyone else found out about it, tried to clean it up and say sorry for it. BP is now trying to cover their own ass. Whatever company owns the rig (I'll find out), I will be boycotting them and whatever they do as well.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:21 PM on May. 10, 2010

• If BP's price is cheaper when I need gas, I'll buy it. Boycotting won't work. It just makes you feel good....so go for it. Heh.
    Anonymous

• Why? Did they suddenly decide that they are blameless and that they are not going to pay for anything to do with the clean-up? I don't get why you would boycott them. It isn't like they support PP, or something. What exactly are you trying to prove by this boycott?
    29again

Answer by 29again at 11:24 PM on May. 10, 2010

• This is like boycotting the freighters that brought the lead tainted toys from China.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:27 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I hope then you boycott all other corperations out there. Did you know walmart takes out life insurance on thier employees and collects on it when they die?
    Did you know McDonalds doesn't give 100% of it's charity proceeds to charity?....
    Better start making a list of people your going to boycott because everyone's a crook lady!!!
    Anonymous

• I don't eat McDonalds nor do I support Planned Parenthood. Nice to see how everyone cares about their planet.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:36 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Stop using toilets, running water, quit washing your hands, or your hair. Don't use paper, hair dye......don't drive your car....
    What the heck does planned parenthood have to do with our environment????? oh lemme guess condoms are made out of plastic...
    Anonymous