any idea of what this could be??

I have been cramping for the past few days in my lower stomach, i had creamy white CM a few days ago, ive been nauses and burping up puke (TMI SORRY) and only my right nipple and areole have been sore. I took a clearblue digital preg test last thursday and it was neg, it wasnt with FMU but i held my pee for a couple hrs.

tae07

Asked by tae07 at 11:31 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• if you just concieved it will take @ 12 days before you can get a real positive or neg on a test.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:33 PM on May. 10, 2010

• but if these were pregnancy symptoms and i just concieved would i be having them already? when should i test again. I have one more digital left
    tae07

Answer by tae07 at 11:35 PM on May. 10, 2010

• If you just got pregnant you wouldn't get an accurate result on a hpt. You need to wait  til atleast 5 days before your missed period to test! Good luck!

BethRae

Answer by BethRae at 7:51 AM on May. 11, 2010