How Do I Naturally Relieve Some Of This Gas?

I am 12 weeks 1 day pregnant and for the last 8 weeks I've been miserable with gas pains. I've been eating whole grains and more bran. I've cut out soda pop and don't eat greasy, fried or fast food. And I've been staying away from broccoli, beans and asparagus. Yet, I'm still miserable with gas! HELP ME! Are there any exercises or "old remedies" to help relieve gas? I'm not a fan of taking any sort of medication during pregnancy. That is just a personal choice =)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on May. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am dealing with the same issue. I think I maybe pregnant and for the past two weeks I have been gasy. I just asked the same question. If you find out please let me know
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on May. 11, 2010

• Hi. your culprit may be the whole grains. :) Start eating less whole grains or look into enzymes to help you digest them. You may have allergies to grains.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on May. 11, 2010

• Try laying on your back and pulling one knee at a time to your chest and holding it for a few seconds. Don't stay on your back for to long at a time, but that helped me when I was preggo
    Allie_kat1

Answer by Allie_kat1 at 12:38 AM on May. 11, 2010

• Try laying on your side and rub your belly and back. That should get the gas moving. I had terrible gas pains at the beginning of this pregnancy and that helped. Now I don't have the pains but I still have the continuous burping and farting!!! Can't wait for this to be over!
    Anonymous