Gas at the begianing of pregnancy

I was wondering if anyone has had real bad gas while they are pregnant? Here lately I have had the worse gas that I have ever had. I have been pregnant before and I do not remember the gas. I have had these weried food cravings as well. But I was wondering could I be pregnant? I have not had a normal period since March 8th and I ovulated around the last of March and on April 20th I had some light bleeding for two days and only went though two pads on a normal period I go though 12 to 16 pads. And my cycles are 28 to 33 days long and I ovulate every 15 days and I have not ovulated at all in the past month. Could I still be pregnant? NO BASHING OR RUDE POSTERS. IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST RUDELY DON"T POST.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on May. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I WOULD CALL YOUR DOCTOR. YOU COULD BE.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on May. 11, 2010