what type of bat is better to beat some one with? wood or aluminum?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on May. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• plastic
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:20 AM on May. 11, 2010

• no, better yet, foam
    alexis_06

• lol i would say wood, its thicker, aluminum are hallow. Now don't go killing any one.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:20 AM on May. 11, 2010

• for home protection that doesn't include bullets? i think wood.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 12:21 AM on May. 11, 2010

• or better yet, buy one of those force fx lightsabers. imagine how confused some one would be in your dark house if you came after them with one of those with the sound effects and everything.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 12:22 AM on May. 11, 2010

• I think that aluminum may cause my arms to hurt, where as the wood might not vibrate as much when you smack them. I prefer guns myself though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on May. 11, 2010

• hahaha what a wicked question i just had to answer.. I would say wooden and aim for knee caps to immobilize the person hahaha and when youre done you can burn the wood.. lmao when i was single I used to keep a bat for protection since there was reports of a rapist haha
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 12:25 AM on May. 11, 2010

• wood - you can pound a few nails into the top half for extra torture. wrap that grip with some duct tape to make sure the damn thing doesn't slip. i thought aluminum bats are more lightweight and made to make a ball go higher. wood is probably more of a solid hit for other things.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:29 AM on May. 11, 2010

• Don't you people know you shouldn't carry a bat? Statistics show that most people would be too scared to use it and be over powered by the bad guy who will club you with your own bat. Or God forbid... your children find your bat. Better keep it locked away where they can not find it. Or better yet, never allow a bat in your home. Maybe we need to legislate this.  Call your congressman today. Say NO to bats!

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:37 AM on May. 11, 2010

• ^lol
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:38 AM on May. 11, 2010