WHY ARE YOU HATING ON OBAMA???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on May. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I dont hate I just dislike. I dislike what he's doing right now. But hey he has 2 more years maybe he might do better. What I do hate is how he made a huge joke about AZ and needing help.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:59 AM on May. 11, 2010

• Excuse me for a second while I yell ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS??? LOOK WHAT HE HAS DONE WITH THE HELP OF THE MORON BEFORE HIM!!! I want him OUT of office, I want him IMPEACHED and brought up on charges for the damage he and his cronies have done to our economy and our government.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on May. 11, 2010

• Ummm lets see he lies!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on May. 11, 2010

• Because he is trying to change us into a socialist-Marx's country.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 1:05 AM on May. 11, 2010

• It's funny how people can hate one person so much. You do realize that the Obama Admistration is filled with other people right making important decisions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on May. 11, 2010

• Well 1st, let me clarify, I don't hate the man. I'm sure he's a very nice individual. I do not care for what he is doing to our country: 1. Trying to spend our way out of debt. You don't get out of debt by spending more. 2. He would not call the Fort Hood shooting what it was: Terrorist attack. 3. He's putting all the money into government jobs to help with the job rate, but since our taxes PAY for government jobs, its just basically recycling our tax money, not putting any new money into the system. 4. He is increasing the size of government rather than decreasing it. Like President Ronald Reagan said "Government is not the solution to the problem government is the problem" I could name 100 more reasons, but there's just not enough room.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on May. 11, 2010

• I don't hate him. II think he is doing a great job!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on May. 11, 2010

• WHY IS IT WHEN SOME ONE DISAGREES WITH HIM, THE ONES THAT ARE UP HIS ASS CALL IT HATE? Oh that's right, it's the same ones that scream "racism" when they get arrested FOR DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on May. 11, 2010

• Because they can not formulate anything concrete regarding his policies to defend.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:23 AM on May. 11, 2010

• Hate is such a strong word. I don't hate anyone, but I am not happy about the way he is running our country. The amount of characters allowed aren't enough for me to go into detail. I just wish those who still have stars in their eyes would remove the blinders.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:29 AM on May. 11, 2010