toilet help

Today we got a brand new shitter installed, Our son is now finally potty trained and goes in to use the potty, Our DD seems to have a fascination with toilets, while I was cleaning up dinner dishes, DS used the potty and DD decided to throw something in and DS flushed (so I am assuming because it empties really slow, DS doesn't throw stuff in the toilet, DD can't stop from doing this) Anyways does anyone know what I can use to pull it out, I cant see it at all and I am trying to save money from having to call a plumber, but will do it if I have to. Any help at all is appreciated. If I have to call a plumber to come snake my toilet, anyone knows about how much that runs? :-(

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 1:55 AM on May. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Got it out :-) Thanks anon
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:31 AM on May. 11, 2010

• With two small kids it may be worth your while to go and buy a small snake from the hardware store. About $15.
    AnEclecticMom

Answer by AnEclecticMom at 2:32 AM on May. 11, 2010

• I think your right and technically I have 3 small kids but Joshua isn't walking yet lol
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:22 AM on May. 11, 2010