Myrtle Beach SC suggestions!

My hubby and I never had a honeymoon so we want to go to MB on labor day weekend, NO KIDS! I want beach front with a balcony and a hot tub IN THE ROOM! Does this type of room exist at myrtle beach? I know there are some hotels that have in room jacuzzis, but I cant seem to find one, any suggestions would be great! Must be beach front since we don't plan on leaving the hotel room!! LOL !!! Thanks for any help!!

Sorechia

Asked by Sorechia at 3:51 AM on May. 11, 2010 in Travel

• There is a hotel and it's like $350 a night right on the beach and I can't think of the name of it for the life of me let me look it up for you and I will get back to you. Shit it's hoilday inn express suites. Wow it's early here 4 am and I have been up for alll of 20 minutes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:55 AM on May. 11, 2010

• Sign up for MB e-mails and specials! We stayed at the best western oceanfront and used the kitchenette. It was awesome! rent a car and go on a jet boat.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 5:04 PM on May. 13, 2010

• You would be much better off, money wise, going the very next weekend after the rates drop!
    Anonymous

• I wish we could but for work and babysitting it has to be labor day weekend.
    Anonymous

• good luck getting a motel room this close to labor Day weekend.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on May. 18, 2010