I am supposedly only a month maybe month and a half but I feel my baby moving? Could it be twins?

Before anyone says gas, I have had a child only 3 months ago actually and this IS NOT gas. I remember the feeling very well and it is moving. But I also have a pain shooting down my pelvic bones....

cassieslove

Asked by cassieslove at 4:28 AM on May. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well i know it is common for moms to still feel their baby move after they have delivered. But since it has been only a few month maybe you are just super sensative and you can feel the baby move some.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 4:51 AM on May. 11, 2010

• I am 33 weeks tomorrow and I know I felt my baby move that early too.... but I'm not having twins.
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 6:23 AM on May. 11, 2010

• I'm going to say it is gas, that's way too early to feel movement. Probably not what you want to hear.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:37 AM on May. 11, 2010

• At 4 1/2 weeks there is usually only a sac shown in an ultrasound. I really doubt you are feeling any movement yet. This is my second baby and I'm 17 weeks and I JUST started feeling flutters within the last 2 weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 AM on May. 11, 2010

• GAS, sorry it's true...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 AM on May. 11, 2010

• Weeks pregnant you are only 2 weeeks gestation. Your baby is literally a ball of cells at 6 weeks your baby is the size of a piece of a small blueberry. I believe its probably gas or you have your dates miscalculated. Congrats! Every baby is a blessing!
    Jade812

Answer by Jade812 at 8:24 AM on May. 11, 2010

• Yeah I don't think you're feeling your baby move either. I don't even believe that baby has the ability to move at 6 weeks. I'm 5 weeks today I don't feel anything.
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 3:05 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Idk maybe the dates are wrong but I swear it's moving I remember the gas feeling and its not like flutters its movement...
    cassieslove

Answer by cassieslove at 4:46 PM on May. 11, 2010