What is a FUN gift for a baby boy?

I already got all the practical stuff, but I need to find something fun for my new great-nephew.

What is a great and unexpected gift for the baby or his parents? What kind of gift would you have wanted, but knew it was just extra, and not really needed?

Need some suggestions please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 AM on May. 11, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I loved one of the poster/picture things that have all the baby info fo rthe day he/she was born.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 4:53 AM on May. 11, 2010

• Just got my dd, 1 yr the Violet MyPals from Babies R Us-she LOVES it!!!!!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:03 AM on May. 11, 2010

• Hi, I guess this is for his first Birthday?? My Sister bought my Son the "Fisher Price Little People Ride On School Bus" when he turned one. Well He has been pushing that bus around every day since and he is now 3 1/2. It is his favorite toy ever. We let him use it in the house and bought another just for outside. I would have never thought that it was so great and would not have bought it myself. Have fun!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:36 AM on May. 11, 2010

• You should check out Habba toys.....they have some awesome ones. Our favorite so far is the magnetic stacking animals....we have the giraffe :)
    bensmum25

Answer by bensmum25 at 12:01 PM on May. 11, 2010

• My nephew is due August 5, 2010. I have purchased some birthstones for August (and July) to make into some type of jewelry for my dear friend who is the new Grandmother and her hubby, a new Grandfather. I will check out those websites. Thanks.

Anonymous