the neighborhood!!!!

has anyone ever felt as if they were being pushed out of there neighborhood.(continous malicious acts and such)called the police they did nothing....any way if you have how did you feel. the real estate agent is coming over this afternoon and i feel like crap...i do feel at this point there is really nothing i can do...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on May. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I've been in a similar situation, I even had neighbors try to break into my house while I was home once. What I would do (and thankfully did not have to do, as the police finally got it in gear), is get a lawyer, if you are being harassed and the police aren't doing anything about it, a lawyer is the only one who is going to be able to make a big enough fuss to get anything done. Good luck, and I hope everything works out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on May. 11, 2010