What do you do to your face?

Curious as to your beauty routines. What do you do to your face? Do you use a face wash or scrub? Astringent? What kind of moisturizer do you use? Any products you swear by?

Nyx7

Asked by Nyx7 at 9:35 AM on May. 11, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i cleanse with purity also. i use a clarisonic face brush when i cleanse. i use hope in a jar moisturizer. i use arbonne detox mask once a week.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 1:41 PM on May. 11, 2010

• i use st. ives apricot scrub. I LOVE that stuff! I also have a clean and clear oil free moisturizer, but I don't combine the two
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:52 AM on May. 11, 2010

• Morning:
    Cleanse(right now I'm hooked on Philosophy's 'Purity') with a facial brush.
    Tone w/Keil's mattifying toner
    Moisturize w/Phiosophy's 'Hope in a Jar'

Evenings I do all that, but I start w/makeup removing wipes, and do Retin-A 3x a week.

Skip the scrubs and get a facial brush. They feel nicer to use and they get a lot more 'gunk' off your skin.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 10:27 AM on May. 11, 2010

• It depends on the time of the year really. I live in Texas and its really humid here! In the Summer I wash twice a day with the Clearskin Professionals Deep Pore Cleansing Scrub. Then I use the Clarifying Toner Pads and Clearing Lotion. I really do swear by the kit. Its made a big difference in my skin! Before I put on makeup I always use the Magix Face Perfecter it is a primer and helps me from looking shiny which helps in humidity! At night during the Summer I use the Anew anti aging products. I like them all and my favorite changes but I'm in love with the Anew Clinical Derma Full Facial Filling Cream. If you want to try them check out my website www.youravon.com/dhullum :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 4:40 PM on May. 12, 2010