Facebook question. Okay so if my profile is TOTALLY private - only friends can view it - then what if a friends "likes" or comments on a photo of mine - that will show up in THEIR activity, will one of their random friends be able to click on the "such and such likes this girl's photo" link and see my PERSONAL pictures??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on May. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not unless you have something set as friends of friends.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:41 AM on May. 11, 2010

• this is exactly why i dont get into facebook. :) my photographer put up all my maternity pics on her page - BEFORE i even saw them!!! people were texting me from every direction - saying they saw my pics - I hadnt even seeen them yet!!! ugghh! I was sooo mad! (but im personal like that)
    Tiffany8168

Answer by Tiffany8168 at 9:59 AM on May. 11, 2010

• OP: i don't know the answer to your question. sorry :(

Tiffany: i would be pissed if my photos were posted without my permission!!!!
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 1:14 PM on May. 11, 2010