What can I do with my picture that I do not like?

Yesterday I went to go and get my driver's license renewed well when I had to take the picture I slightly gave a smile but for some reason it was delay that made me give a very tiny smile not even a smile more like just there :( My hair look like shit I thought it looked ok when I left the house but by the time I was ready my appearance wasn't. I know we are not suppose to look like rockstars on our DL but damn this is one picture that I hate :( I really look yuk! even my kids and dh were saying Yeah that is a bad picture ( thanks alot family!!!) when I get my DL I am going to get a sharpie and change it...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on May. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• DL pics never look ok. The only thing i can think of (besides waiting it out) is to wait a little while after getting your DL in the mail, and then go down and apply for a replacement....maybe yours got lost, or melted in the dryer...who knows. hehehe
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 1:12 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Don't buy anything that requires you to show it and don't get caught doing something bad. LOL I think some DL workers are sadists and look for those moments to photograph........
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 10:48 AM on May. 12, 2010