horribly shallow of me.... any one else do this?

Having an icky morning and it is only 6:50am. Kind of blue about some family issues. So I come here and see how screwed up some women are and it makes my life really seem kind of great... even when Im feeling sucky.

Shallow -huh. Anyone else as shallow as me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on May. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That doesn't make you shallow...that makes you cold hearted, and ignorant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on May. 11, 2010

• yep. mostly i get a giggle at how some people are allowed to have children. don't feel bad, we all have a sadistic side to us.
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 9:59 AM on May. 11, 2010

• don't listen to the first poster, she's probably the ignorant one.
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 10:00 AM on May. 11, 2010

• ROFLMAO!! I hear ya!!!

I've always been told, "don't feel sorry for yourself, because there is always some one who has it worse".

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 10:12 AM on May. 11, 2010

• I'm starting to realize that the people who complain the most about their crappy lives, are the ones least inclined to try and do something about it. You always have a choice and if you don't like the way things are, change it. It gets old listening to the same sob stories over and over again. I'm not talking about legitimate problems, such as having a sick child or losing a family member. I'm talking about crap like "My husband won't pick his dirty underwear up," and "I'm sick of being fat and my husband doesn't want to have sex with me," or "My kids fight all the time and don't respect me," Whose fault is that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on May. 11, 2010

• haha, oh yes. There are some women on here with shitty lives. And then I read the income posts and it's like 'damn, some people are poor!" It's not like I enjoy their misery, but it does make me feel better about my life!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on May. 11, 2010

• i don't think that's screwed up at all. It never hurts to see that other people have a worse time of it than we do. It makes us GRATEFUL for what we have in our lives...or what we don't have. i used to have a friend who ALWAYS had some sort of drama and crisis going on. i would call him when i felt down just to remind myself "hey, at least my life isn't as bad as this!!"

It's called keeping things in perspective. :)

Anonymous

• It's more about understanding you are not insane! The world is not so big that there is no one else going through your circumstances. Doing the right thing, does not guarentee, harmony.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 10:45 AM on May. 12, 2010